<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm tired of smelling like dog. And my car does too. I took a shower last night when I got home from the dogs at 8 or so cuz then I got almost 12 hours of not smelling like them. I think Saturday I will get a long overdue car wash. And I will change my sheets that day (it's time anyway, but they probably smell like dog too). And I will head to Cumberland and see Parsons and Tiffany and who knows who else. Saturday will be a busy day.

I am feeling better already today so I am sure I will be well on Saturday. I was worried I wouldn't want to go. Jamie, Cari and I played pool last night. Nice to get out of the house (and not just go to the dogs).

Crap I forgot to get gas again. I think it's cuz subconsciously I am protesting the raising prices, even though I do need gas to get to the dogs.

Dammit, the pop ups are starting to come more often again. I have gotten 3 while trying to type this so far. ok, 4.

Went next door yesterday and made an unknowns CD of musicians I like that are not well known. Been meaning to do it for a while. Wanted to make a total of 4 CDs while over there but (crap, number 5) one cd got stuck in the computer and then I had to go do the dogs. We'll see if I try again today or tomorrow. I like the unknowns one a lot. Been listening when going to dogs.

OK, lets go sit down and rest my back and relax and try to get healthier. And I'll do the puzzle in the paper.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?