<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 12, 2005

it's 8:12 am and I am watching the Big Brother feeds. Something is actually going on at this hour! They started the HOH competition last night at the end of the live show (so before 9 EST) and there are 2 people still going. When I went to bed at 11, everyone was still in it. Got up and turned on the computer and a bunch were still there but after walking the dogs, it's down to 2. Goooo Kaysar!

On my way home from the dogs, I passed a hot sweaty guy jogging shirtless with a baby in a stroller and a dog! How cute...

It's going to be another scorcher today...Why did it have to be so freakin hot the days I was in charge of the dogs? You know it's going to cool down like tomorrow just to spite me.

Should I go back to sleep? But I want to see who wins...

make it alright:
Who won?
 
Jennifer won... :(
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?