<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

So I dyed my hair on Friday. It's dark brown. I'm getting used to it. At first it was hard cuz it felt like I was the Black Demon of Death. I thought it made me look goth. But now I see what Sarah called my natural highlights showing through so there is some light-ness coming through. It doesn't look as black to me anymore, it looks brown. And it looks much better than mine had before with the darker roots showing through...wonder what my roots will look like when they start to show. I don't necessarily know my exact natural color anymore so it might be darker than I think...

Got the phone call from the principal. I have the job. I don't want to get my hopes up until I have some like proof in paper form or something but it really looks like it. She told me I have it. And I just checked the vacancy database on the county's website and the position has been taken down! That was the icing for me to actually feel a little more security.

Going crazy over Big Brother. Kaysar was voted back, happily, into the house with 82% of the vote. And now it looks like he's back out tomorrow...which sucks. I'm gonna miss looking at his HOT face...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?