<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

So was at school today. Had a breakfast at 8, which was ok. Nice to see everyone back. We started the meeting around 9 or so, beginning with introductions. And the principal decided to start with her left...which was me! We were in the cafeteria sitting at lunch tables, set up in a big circle (rectangle?) and I was the closest one to her left. How nerve racking to be the first.

Everyone seemed very happy for me to be working in the school. The media assistant was practically jumping around, twice. I got my picture taken for a staff badge and for the "bios" that we have up about all staff in the building. I have to write mine so I can turn it in on Thursday when I go in again. What should I mention in it? I'm thinking of mentioning my love for music...

Eric has added 4 new songs to his myspace page, which makes me so excited. I will probably be there every day now. He finished a new CD but it won't be ready for sale for a while. I can't wait. He'll be at Jammin Java October 1st. And Dean will be there Sept 24th and October 22nd. And Speechwriters and Alternate Routes October 14th. So nice of them all to be there on weekend nights so I don't have to get up early the next day. I bet they were totally thinking of me when they decided dates...

I know I have visitors out there...but I haven't had a comment in a while so maybe I'll stop writing...then again, I do like writing here. I can't believe I've had this blog almost 2 years. Feels like yesterday.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?