<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 22, 2005

went to school today. what a mess the room is. but we lucked out and have a portable on the side. so we're totally parking next to the portable. Since we'd have to walk a mile otherwise...people were excited to see me and hear I am now working in the school and I did get a few "now there goes a good sub" comments, which makes me feel loved.

Tomorrow is a staff breakfast at 8 AM and I am going to stay all day to get the room in order. Molly had a meeting until like 12 so I guess I will be working by myself in the morning. Maybe I'll hook up the computer so I can play music. Or at least bring my iPod.

I don't get paid for tomorrow but I know Molly needs the help. Plus she's gonna let me leave early on the first Friday with the kids so I can go to Penn State. I am not doing anything on Wednesday but relax...and get ready for working every day for the next 10 months, basically. Hopefully, we'll have a good group this year. I can't wait to see the kids.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?