<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 25, 2005

I know it's been a while. I haven't had much motivation to blog here. I have blogged a little on myspace.

We saw Dean last night. He's so fab. And Cari had a friend from high school and her bf there so we got Dean some new fans. There was a girl behind us with loud bangles that were driving me crazy. Makes me remember freshman year at Hood when I was taking an exam and someone in the room had bangles and she was taking an essay exam so she was writing like crazy and all the bangles did were bang on the desk. Grrrr.

Another Hood flashback? Last week, a kid said "what are you dumb or something?" to me. You know I don't like to be called dumb. And not only did he say that to me, but not 15 minutes later (after Molly had talked to him about the word), another student's mother came by and he said to her "you know, so-and-so (HER SON) is dumb". And she's the one parent we have been worried about cuz we have heard things that happened with her last year.

We are going to see OAR and Alternate Routes in 2 weeks at Penn State. You may remember me mentioning my mom taught some of OAR. And we saw Alt Routes in July at Jammin Java. And now we will see them in a HUGE venue! It will be crazy! I can't wait.

Penn State squeaked out the win yesterday. So nerveracking. but we made it. Now we have to do well next weekend!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?