<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 05, 2005

In the stereo: Eric

hello all. Went to Penn State this weekend. Football game was a win, though we didn't look that great. The freshmen played great. Our senior quarterback didn't look good--hopefully he was holding back. We didn't get nearly enough passing yards.

Tennis is going well so far. Blake and Agassi are in the quarters, with Ginepri playing tonight o make it in the quarters. As for the women, the 4 I want in the semis are in the quarters (Sharapova, Clijsters, Davenport and Mauresmo--who I just realized are 1,2,3, and 4, but not in that order). I do want the final to be Clijsters and Davenport, with Davenport winning. But I really want Clijsters and Mauresmo to start winning some slams, as I think they are the 2 best out there now yet to win one. And Clijsters has come back so great in the last 9 months.

Went shopping today and got some clothes, though I wish I had gotten more shirts I can wear to school. I got a cami (that will match nicely under my burgundy blazer I got last year), 2 pairs of jeans, brown cords, black pants, a blouse and a skirt (for $4.77!). And Cari is buying me 7 DVDs tonight, if she remembers, that will average $5 each! Yippee! They are used, but that's ok, cuz they are ones I want on DVD anyway (three I have on VHS and one is Dirty Dancing Havana Nights, which I really want to see anyway). Trying to remember what they are: Disturbing Behavior, Mod Squad, The Faculty (those are the ones I have on VHS), Scary Movie 3...oh crap I forget the other 2.

I really want the Clueless Whatever edition and Mean Girls. They may go on my birthday list.

Mom and I had Dungeness crab legs for dinner tonight. They were great. And we had corn and cucumbers (not together) so overall it was a great dinner. And we went to Trader Joe's today so I got exciting stuff for lunch this week (am I obsessed with their lobster bisque???).

4 day week...then it's up to Penn State for another football game. Yippee! I am so glad football season in finally here. I love going to games.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?