<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Day off. It's nice. I went to the dentist today. Clean bill. Then I renewed my license. I am very happy with my pic--it could have been much worse. And my hair listened, despite it being rainy outside. And my zits didn't show up (it's connect the dots this week on my face). And I finally have the "new" license for Maryland, with the crab on it, and the pic of the state and a heart for being an organ donor. And no black bar on the back. And I keep misspelling "license".

We're going to Olive Garden to eat in an hour or so. It's such a tragedy we don't have one in the county that we don't go much because of traffic (it's either Frederick or VA).

Starting tomorrow, there's educators discount at Borders. I just have to bring in my ID, which I have. So that's oh-so-exciting.

Cari and I have THE BEST time Saturday at the Penn State game. It was CRAZY. I was dancing crazy after we scored each time. And during the "bounce bounce" during this one song, I was totally into it. We don't usually stand in our section--just the students' section--but people were standing. It was driving me nuts cuz I wanted to sit (it was RAINY) but after a while, I was used to it cuz I was so into the game. The problem was there was a jolly green giant in front of me. He was like 6 foot a million and I had to look around him, which wasn't that easy either. And Cari sat against the rail, which is where I sit when I go with mom, so I finally interacted with people around us. The guy who sits on our right is really nice. And the guys who sat behind us were too (they aren't those seat holders though)--they helped me pull my poncho down when it was starting to rain harder. And of course what made the day was the win. What a weekend.

And last Friday we saw OAR and Alternate Routes. They were awesome. Some assholes were chanting "OAR" during AR's set, which pissed us off, cuz they rocked. And there was a drunk/high guy near us who was dancing like a freak and we thought he was going to fall over the wall and go splat on the ground below (our seats were 2nd row, but not from the ground. Those ground seats were folded up). And we smelled pot.

Field trip to pumpkin patch tomorrow! Yippee!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?