<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 30, 2005

It's my birthday and I'll bitch if I want to 

I posted this last night on my myspace blog but I never know if you guys read that when I link it. Or if you can't access it from work (I can't get on myspace at work).

Mom and I went to Bailey's last night to watch the game. It was Pay-Per-View, so we figured, hey, I have a free entree coupon, lets save the money on buying the game and go there. Plus, it was fun 2 weeks ago, despite the loss.

About 1/2 hour after we got there, some weird guy walks in. We knew immediately that it was Cari's stalker (Cari worked last night so didn't get to watch the game). He met her through her work and showed up at Bailey's last week and drove her crazy (and she left there before halftime). He was WEIRD during the game with us and the other people in there. But I won't get into that...

I called my father's cell when we left the bar following the game. It was off. This wasn't much of a surprise, because he was supposed to be at the game and would be on his way home. But he doesn't check those messages so I called his house to leave one. Imagine my surprise when Eric answers the phone.
"you're not at the game?"
"no" (like it was obvious)
"why not?"
"well, dad didn't go either"
"WHAT? WHY NOT?"
"he's sick"
"did you sell the tickets?"
"no"
"WHAT?"
"well, we didn't know til this morning. we didn't not go because dad is sick, he also didn't sleep last night and if we went and he fell asleep driving he would have killed me and i don't want to die."

ARE YOU F-ING KIDDING ME????????

I CANNOT believe they just let the tickets go. I HATE when people do that shit. There are certain extenuating circumstances that I will agree people can do that but this is ridiculous. Reminds me of when Stacey in college didn't go to a Tim concert and they just didn't use the 4 tickets. What goes through people's minds that they would rather the money go to waste than just GIVE them away to ANYONE???????????

On top of pissing me off about that, I called to ask about getting together today (for my birthday).
"are we still getting together tomorrow?"
"yes"
"well, what time?"
"dad says he's not coming to Germantown"
"why? I came to Pennsylvania last year for my birthday!"
"dad says he wants to go to Olive Garden".
I should add, in case you don't know, that anytime we want to get together, my
dad always wants to go to Olive Garden. Needless to say, I am now
sick of it. Plus, Cari, mom and I just went about a week ago.

"well, I don't want to go to Olive Garden"
"well, where do you want to go"
"well, if we have to go to Frederick, I have to think about it. I will call you in the morning"

Cari thinks I should have said either they come to Germantown or I won't go out. But, with my dad, we have to be the adults. He's always been the freaking child when it comes to getting his way. But I REFUSE to go to Olive Garden. I don't know where I want to go still...and I should call them soon about it. I'm just so mad.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?