<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I am BEAT. I may not make it through Reunion tonight. But I will push myself too. If worse comes to worst, I am taping it for Cari so there will be a tape of it.

I talked to Heather last night online. I miss her so. May go see her for her birthday. Would be such fun. oh how I miss college...

In the mail today came books I ordered a month ago. Eats, Shoots and Leaves is a NYTimes best seller from 2003. Her new book, Talk To The Hand, just came out, hence why I just got them in the mail. I haven't had much time to read this school year so far but we'll see...chapters are long but they're not set up in a way where you can't stop. I figured I would like the first one especially cuz I am such a stickler for punctuation (and word usage)

Parent conferences today. Two no-shows. One late. They seemed to go ok (I would've liked to be there for the last one, but it was moved to a different location other than our room and it was time for me to leave anyway)

Being parent conference day, it was a half day. And to make it even better, we only had 6 KIDS!!!!! The two squirmiest, talkative, bothersome ones were absent (it was a first for one of them), as was the more annoying girl (love her to death but she says "I love you Ms. Greene. I love you Ms. O'Brien" about 20 times a day. And I am not exagerrating. While it is nice, and shows she craves affection, it does get old day in and day out)

I guess that's all I've got for now...Haven't had much to say so I think blogging once a week is working for me now. It's always a long day so I am just so tired, I get home and do my routine on the computer (check email, check myspace, read Amy and Sarah's blogs, and mine for comments), that I just don't feel like typing a blog entry most days. I just want to do the stuff on here I want to do and get off and do other stuff. Not that I do exciting stuff...watch GH (this train wreck storyline is getting good...sooooo excited Robin's back!!!!!!), read the paper, do the daily Sudoku (if it's not too hard), read my mail, etc. Alrighty, I'll see y'all next week I guess...and in the comments!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?