<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

a repost from myspace, for those who don't have it 

So this past weekend was a blast. I have been so tired I didn't get a chance to post until now. Got home Sunday around 10 and went right to bed but couldn't sleep too well...so I was sleepy all yesterday and came home, we went to dinner, played a little canasta (which i barely lasted through) and went to bed by 8:30. And yet I'm still tired today!

OK, highlights from the weekend include:
*Sarah's windshield continually getting messed up by snow/frost/ice on the way up and us having to repeatedly stop and dump wiper fluid on it cuz the kind in the car was frozen
*taking tons of pictures
*getting lost on the way (about 20 minutes from Heather's)
*being told by the Rite Aid lady which way to go, only for it to be wrong, and then yelling out the window when we drove back past there
*seeing Heather (and Sarah, of course...but it's been 6 YEARS since I saw Heather)
*falling asleep Friday night to Clarissa Explains It All on DVD
*Heather's pancakes
*seeing snow (but not the driving through it)
* "I'm 'on bee chu"
*meeting Heather's friends
*hearing Sarah repeatedly tell the "yes, AND I fell down the stairs" story
*taking my time walking down those stairs so I didn't have a new "yes, AND I fell down the stairs" story
*5 hours of Asshole (during which I was president once and asshole once or twice...I was happy being in the middle)
*finally catching on to the thumb rule, after Melissa kept kneeing me every time it was in effect
*Jim laughing every time we said "Hood"
*Ryan's belt buckle, which spun AND had a bottle opener (which my camera couldn't get a picture of while he was using it)
*hot boys
*being known as "the one who wears colors"
*Heather finally seeing "the book"
*reminiscing about the old days...
*leaving our coats in Heather's coat closet cuz it had warmed up on Sunday
*listening to Mitch on the ride home
*getting stuck in traffic and being rained on, taking 9 hours getting home

I may add more later as I remember. I've been trying to remember things that I had to write down but we'll see if I have more later...check back...

Tomorrow, Molly has invited me to go to the Maryland basketball game and I am oh-so-excited. Yippee.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?