<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 21, 2005

So in 4 days, I will hopefully be in Buffalo. Sarah said she doesn't want Heather to know we're coming, which is of course typical Sarah, wanting Heather to wait all day to see. How disappointed would she be if we didn't come but thought there was hope we would? I told Sarah Heather should call Sarah on Friday and ask where she was and if she could tell she was driving, and heard voices, and Heather asked who was there, she'd bne like "no that isn't Megan and Marianne". LOL...can't wait

WE ARE GOING TO A BCS BOWL GAME. For those of you who have no idea about college football, there are 4 BIG bowl games. The bigger conferences have an automatic one college that goes (whoever wins their conference title) and since we got that, we are definitely going...which means WE are definitely go (my mom, Cari and I). I absolutely can't wait for January. I just don't want to go to Florida for the Orange Bowl (especially if we would play Miami) but with my luck, we will. I'd love to go to Atlanta, Tempe, or Pasadena (but the chance of the last happening are slim, though my hopes did get up Sat. night when USC was losing).

Two days to make it through the week at school. Molly was out today b/c she was in a car accident today and woke up and couldn't move. We made it through the day without her, but of course it isn't the same.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?