<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 23, 2006

1. Story behind your first name: my grandmothers were Mary and Anna
DESCRIBE YOUR:
2. Wallet: I currently use a card case as a wallet. It's so much easier, with no pockets
3. Eyes: greenish, though they change and can be bluer some days
4. Toothbrush: lime green and white (weird that Frances and I have the same color toothbrush).
4. Cell Phone: Motorola flip camera phone that I dropped and scratched up the week I got it in September (despite not once dropping my old phone in 3 years)
5. Pillow cover right now: blue, pink and white design...it's flannel and from my childhood and the softest thing ever (I think we threw out the sheets)
6. Car: 1995 champaigne Mercury Mystique...I really need a new car
7. Bedroom: I like what Frances said--""Lived in" is a nice euphamism for messy"
8. Sunglasses: brown...
9. Cologne/Perfume: Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise
10. CD in stereo right now: a mix I made
11. Piercing: One in each ear
12. What you are wearing now: navy sweater and brown cords
13. Wishing: that I could finally get rid of this over-a-week-long headache
14. Wanting: a new car
15. What are you doing after this: open my Amazon box
16. If you could get away with it and murder anyone would you do it?: wow, considering Pat Robertson said we should just go ahead and assassinate the Venezuelan president, maybe he himself deserves it...though I could never murder someone
17. Person you wish you could see right now: hmmmm
18. Some of your favorite movies: Empire Records, Dirty Dancing, The Notebook, In Love and War, Mean Girls
19. Something you're looking forward to in the coming weekend? sleep, I guess...now that the Skins lost. Ohhh, watching some tennis (though I hate that it's on such delay since it's in Australia)
20.Something you just ate: I hate when I fill one of these out and it happens to be on the day of my monthly visit to a fast food place...yeah I just had chicken nuggets (that is all I got though)
21. Something you are deathly afraid of: I don't know about deathly but I am freakin scared of bats, rats and snakes
22. Do you like candles: depends...I guess
23. Do you like incense: no way, it gives me a headache
24. Do you like the taste of blood: ew
25. Do you believe in love: yes
26. Do you believe in love at first sight: I believe some people can tell just by looking at someone that one day they will love that person
27. Do you believe in Heaven: yes
28. Do you believe in God: yes
29. Can you eat with chopsticks: when I want to be patient
30. What's your favorite coin: I like the 2 euro coins
31. What are some of your favorite candies: Reese's PB Cups, heath
32. What's something you wish you could understand better: what really is going on in some of my kids brains...cuz I think it's totally empty
33. Are you shy around your crush: yeah
34. Do you know what it feels like to be in love: no
35. Would you sacrifice your favorite possession for your best friend? of course
1) Who is the last person you high-fived? One of my kids
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you serve? I don't think so
3) Do you sleep with the tv on? No
4) Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? only if it's the school little cartons
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee? I don't think so but I do have to say I think I am a pretty good speller (though I can't spell those crazy ass words)
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee? nope
7) How fast can you type? no idea...not too fast, especially if you want my fingers on the right keys
8) Are you afraid of the dark? if I'm in unfamilar territory
9) What color are your socks? right now, they're gray with frogs
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in? they exist?
11) When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower? probably like last year
12) Do you knock on wood? or my head...
13) Do you use mouth wash daily? No
14) Do you wanna Fanta? ew
15) Can you hula hoop? never could
16) Are you good at keeping secrets? it better not be too juicy cuz I just might pop and tell someone it wouldn't effect
17) What do you want for Christmas? that just happened
18) Do you know the Muffin Man? maybe...and I would know the song even if Frances hadn't had it typed
19) Do you talk in your sleep? I haven't been told that in years
20) Who wrote the book on love?ok I can't think of the rest of those lyrics
21) Have you ever flown a kite? I had a pink cat kite
22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes? I don't remember when I last had one
23) Do you whiten your teeth? no
24) Can you smell what the Rock is cooking? hahahaha...makes me think of Sarah
25) Have you ever asked for a pony? nope
26) Have you, or would you ever, donate sperm/eggs?? not sure...
28) Missing someone now? my hood girls
30) Do the chickens have large talons? what?
32) Are you ready to rumble? these are ridiculous
34) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? No
35) How do you spell relief? uh...
36) Have you ever crawled through a window? no
37) Have you ever eaten dog food? ew
38) Can you handle the truth? well...
39) Do you like green eggs and ham? I do, I like them Sam I Am. I will eat them in a boat, I will eat them with a goat...
40) Who is your daddy? Bill Greene

STUFF
[Shoe size]9 1/2
[Parents still together]no
[Siblings]Cari, Eric
[Pets]2 Betas--Sapphire and Scarlett
[Color]turquoise
[Number]57
[Animal]frogs
[Drinks]Trader Joe's cranberry lemonade
[Soda]root beer
[Book]I can't pick one...let's go with The Notebook
[Flower]sunflower

DO YOU
[Color your hair?]no
[Twirl your hair]sometimes but not too much
[Drink/Smoke?]drink, a little
[Like roller coasters?]yes
[Wish you could live somewhere else?]when it's January and there's no snow in site, I wish I lived up north
[Own a web cam?]no
[Know how to drive?]Yes
[Own a cell phone?]yes
[Ever get off the computer?]hahaha yes

HAVE YOU EVER
[Considered a life of crime?]No
[Considered being a hooker?]no
[Used someone]no
[Been used?]probably
[Been cheated on?]don't think so
[Kicked someone in the nuts?]no but I do remember a time in elementary school when a girl kicked her brother in the nuts. I later went on to have a major crush on him through middle and high school
[Held a gun]No
[Current clothing]agree with Frances--Didn't I just answer this about 35 questions ago?
[Current mood]tired
[Current taste]huh?
[What you currently smell like]..Beyond Paradise
[Current hair]bangs down, half pony
[Last book you read]I am currently reading Confessions of a Sociopathic Social Climber
[Last movie you saw]watched the lame JLH movie "If Only" Sunday
[Last person you talked to on the phone]Cari, telling her to move her stinking car ;)
[last text message]haven't received one in a while
[career plans]uh...do I have to answer this?
[what would you like to be doing right now, other than this survey]reading
[favorite flavor]fruit
[favorite song]currently it's "Wasted" by Carrie Underwood
[favorite shirt]Black sweater...I just got my "Donna Martin Graduates" one though...
[favorite person]my family, my friends
[favorite place]no question, Capon

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?