<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Haven't posted in a while...hope everyone who actually reads this is doing well!

I just had to write on here something I've been thinking about. I was just looking around myspace at the people I graduated high school with. It was amazing to me who some people on there are friends with. Some people I didn't even know ever talked past elementary school. I think 4 people I went to elementary school with are on myspace and the one girl is friends with the other 3, one of who hung out in a totally different crowd. And they actually have commented to each other. It just seems weird.

But it got me thinking...I used to always think I would go to my high school reunion and have to drag Jodi to go with me. But now, the more I really think about it, I don't think I'd go. There are really very few people who I would want to see. For the most part, if I wanted to see them, I would be in touch with them. There might possibly be a handful of people who I would want to see that I am not in touch with. And with myspace now, who knows? They may find me or I might find them on there one day soon.

Which brings me to how much I appreciate my college friends. It was just so different in college, and I don't know why. There are so many people I would love to see again, including plenty of people I am not in touch with much. There were many people who I had classes with who I loved but I practically never saw outside of class so it was obvious we wouldn't keep in touch.

I await impatiently for the day we finally get notice they are having a reunion for my graduating class (and hopefully those right after: '02-'04). It's ridiculous that they set us for the year after we graduated but not now, 5 years later. How much of a blast would it be if we all were in the dorm together again? But now that it's boys only in Memorial, that might suck (and smell) so maybe we'd be in a hotel together. Or at my house...LOL

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?